› 1 lb ground pork
› 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
› 1 tsp garlic powder
› 1 tsp onion powder
› 1/2 to 1 tsp red pepper flakes [how much of a kick do you like?]
› ground pepper, to taste
HOW TO MAKE»
- set oven to 350F.
- place all ingredients in a bowl.
- mix the ingredients, best done with your hands.
- once mixed, split the mixture into 4 sections, & each into 2 from there, to get 8 even sizes for patties.
- take 1/8 into your hand, pat it together to squeeze out extra air bubbles, roll it between your hands into a ball [like when you form cookie dough], & pat it a little flatter so that it will be the shape you want once cooked.
- do that for each patty.
- place them all on a foil or parchment-lined pan,
- bake at 350 for ~20 minutes.
- store for ~5 days or enjoy right away!