› 1 banana, sliced into 8-10 pieces
› 1 tbsp nut butter; i used SunButter
› 1 Hu Kitchen salty dark chocolate bar
HOW TO MAKE »
- slice your banana into 8-10 evenly-sized pieces.
- place bananas on a small freezer-safe dish/plate/baking sheet, & place in freezer. allow to freeze for at least ~30 min, up to a few hours.
- after that time has passed, remove bananas from freezer & melt chocolate in the microwave. heat for ~1min total, in 30s intervals, stirring in between.
- once chocolate has melted, add 1 tbsp nut butter [this is optional, you can leave it out!] & stir until mixed.
- dip each banana bite into chocolate/nut butter mixture, and place back on freezer plate.
- once all banana bites have been coated in the mixture, place back in freezer for at least ~10min.
- you’ll notice the chocolate hardens, which means they are ready for you!