› 1 cup riced cauliflower
› handful of shredded carrots
› 1/2 yellow bell pepper, sliced + diced
› handful of snow peas, chopped
› 1/4 white onion, chopped
› 1/3 cup grilled or rotisserie chicken [cooked]
› 1 egg
› 1-2 tbsp coconut aminos
› splash of fish sauce, < 1/2 tsp
› grated ginger, to taste
› minced garlic, to taste [~1 clove]
› 1-2 green onion stalks, chopped
› pinch red pepper flakes
HOW TO MAKE »
- prep step: chop vegetables, cook chicken, rice cauliflower, grate ginger, mince garlic.
- heat pan + drizzle with olive oil.
- add to the pan: white onion, shredded carrots, bell peppers, + snap peas. saute for ~3-4 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften.
- add riced cauliflower to pan, combine + cook until color begins to brown + rice begins to soften. also add ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes, + some green onion now to kick up the flavor.
- move all vegetables to the side of the pan, scramble egg on the open side until cooked through; then combine egg with the vegetables.
- add pre-cooked chopped chicken to pan, reheating and incorporating it into the rice.
- drizzle coconut aminos + fish sauce directly into pan, toss to combine + continue sauteeing.
- garnish with additional chopped green onion + red pepper flakes!