› 2 eggs
› 1/2 cup unsweetened nut milk [almond or coconut milk]
› 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted + cooled
› 1 tsp vanilla extract
› 3 tbsp maple syrup
› 1 tsp lemon zest
› 1 cup paleo flour mixture *
› 1/2 tsp baking soda
› 1/4 salt
› 1/2 tsp cinnamon
› 1/2 tsp nutmeg
› 2/3 to 1 cup blueberries
HOW TO MAKE »
- mix paleo flour according to directions [noted]*; to the flour, mix baking soda, salt, cinnamon + nutmeg.
- use a fork to whisk together the eggs, nut milk, coconut oil, vanilla, maple syrup, + lemon zest.
- once the wet are combined + the dry are combined, incorporate the dry mixture into the wet.
- lastly, add blueberries before rounding onto the skillet.
- oil the skillet w/ coconut oil or other oil/spray.
- use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to get equally-sized pancakes on the skillet.
- once you drop the pancakes [about 4 at a time], cook on first side for ~ 2-3 minutes before flipping. lift a side with a spatula & if color is turning golden brown, they’re ready to flip!!
- cook until cooked through, about another ~2-3 minutes.
- layer them up and serve them up!!
- top with maple syrup + sprinkled cinnamon.
* PALEO FLOUR: in a ratio of 3:2:1, respectively — 3 parts almond flour, 2 parts tapioca or arrowroot, 1 part coconut flour, these flours are sifted together & mixed, settling to be my ‘paleo flour’! i make 2 cups of ‘paleo flour’ by sifting together 1 cup almond flour + 2/3 cup tapioca or arrowroot + 1/3 cup coconut flour.