› 1 cup fresh basil, packed
› 1 cup fresh kale, stalks removed
› 1 tbsp lemon juice or juice of 1/2 lemon
› 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
› 2 tbsp pine nuts
› 3 cloves garlic
› olive oil, to drizzle [about 2-3 tbsp]
HOW TO MAKE »
- place all ingredients [except olive oil] in food processor.
- run food processor until ingredients have been processed + combined.
- stop the food processor and remove lid; scrape the sides down.
- cover the food processor, and while it is running, drizzle olive oil until the mixture is smoothly running around the sides as the processor spins.
- store in airtight container with extra olive oil drizzled on top for ~1 week in refrigerator.