– 1 to 3 large sweet potatoes
– 1-2 tbsp olive oil
– 1 to 2 tsp tapioca starch, to coat
– garlic powder, to sprinkle
– salt & pepper, to sprinkle
HOW TO MAKE >>
- set oven to 425F
- using a good knife, cut the sweet potato(es) into strips
- place potato strips in a mixing bowl. toss with olive oil, to coat.
- add in tapioca starch, garlic powder, salt & pepper to potatoes, and toss to evenly coat.
- place pre- fries in an even layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet, allowing each one to have it’s own space.
- bake on 425F for 40ish minutes.
- keep your eye on them to watch for crispy edges, & save them before they get burnt!
- enjoy with your fave dipping sauce, or save in the fridge for up to ~ 5 days!
- ( to reheat later, use broiler or high temp baking to maintain crispiness )