>1/4 cup [dairy-free] butter, softened or at room temperature
>1 cup coconut sugar
>2 flax eggs [2 tbsp flax seed with 5 tbsp water]
>1 tsp vanilla extract
>1 cup peanut butter
>1 1/2 tsp baking soda
>3 cups gluten-free oats
>1 cup DF chocolate chips
HOW TO MAKE >
- set oven to 350F.
- using a mixer, cream DF butter and coconut sugar.
- add eggs and vanilla, mix until incorporated.
- mix in peanut butter until well combined.
- add baking soda & mix.
- stir in oats gently until completely mixed/covered in wet ingredient mixture.
- finally, fold in chocolate chips and any other add-ins you choose.
- place dough in fridge for 20-30 min until formed.
- bake on 350F for 12-15 min or until edges start to turn color and cookies appear baked.
- (or don’t bake into cookies, and just eat the oat cookie dough).
- ENJOY any way you want!