› olive oil
› 1/2 red or yellow bell pepper
› 1/4 white onion
› italian sausage, cooked
› hot sauce – frank’s or cholula
› egg, optional
› avocado, optional
how to make »
- you’ll want to cook ahead the italian sausage and roasted sweet potatoes. i usually have these in the fridge to grab and reheat.
- first, saute the kale in olive oil and S&P, until it becomes wilted and dark green. then remove it from the pan, and layer it in the bottom of your bowl.
- second, saute the peppers and onions for a few minutes, or until they are softened, beginning to brown, or however you best like them. once ready, layer those on top of the kale.
- add the roasted sweet potatoes + [cooked] italian sausage to your bowl.
- prepare your egg to your liking, if using.
- place the egg on top of the vegetable layers, & drizzle with hot sauce!
- top with avocado, if using.
- EAT IT UP