› brussels sprouts, shaved/shredded
› grilled chicken or pulled rotisserie chicken
› 3-4 slices of proscuitto, torn
› 1/2 shallot, chopped
› ~1/4 c white wine [i use pinot grigio]
› ~ 1tsp ghee
› juice of ~1/2 lemon
HOW TO MAKE »
- chop brussels sprouts, shallots, & tear proscuitto.
- start pan, drizzle olive oil, and add shallots + proscuitto to pan.
- once shallots become translucent and proscuitto begins to crisp, add shredded brussels sprouts [with S&P], stir & cook until brussels turn a brighter green & soften up.
- remove EVERYTHING from the pan, leaving the heat on.
- add wine and allow to sizzle & reduce.
- drop ghee into the wine reduction, & whisk together.
- add the brussels/proscuitto/shallots back to the pan with sauce, and toss to coat until abosrbed.
- squeeze lemon juice into the pan, quickly toss, & top with chicken!