› 1/3 cup coconut oil
› 1/3 cup coconut sugar
› 4 eggs
› 2 tsp vanilla extract
› 2/3 cup cooked sweet potato, mashed [japanese]
› 1/2 cup + 3 tbsp almond flour
› 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp tapioca flour
› 1 tbsp coconut flour
› 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
HOW TO MAKE »
- start by rinsing the white sweet potato & scrubbing under running water [potatoes are gross n dirty, they came from the ground!] poke holes in SP with fork, then place in 400F oven for ~1 hr until bubbling from fork holes, or until a fork goes in to center of potato smoothly. mash with a fork & allow the sweet potato to cool completely before mixing into bread batter.
- set oven to 350F.
- melt the coconut oil & allow it to cool, remaining liquid.
- cream the coconut sugar & coconut oil.
- add the eggs – one by one, followed by the vanilla extract.
- mix the mashed sweet potato into the wet ingredients mixture.
- meanwhile, in a separate bowl, sift the almond flour, tapioca flour, & coconut flour so they are thoroughly blended. into the flour mixture, add the baking soda.
- finally, mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient mixture in ~3 parts.
- once mixed, pour into oiled/lined bread pan.
- bake for ~40 minutes on 350F. when a toothpick comes out clean, the bread is done! [you can also make this in the form of muffins, but the baking time will be much shorter. use the toothpick trick!]