› 3-4 bananas, mashed
› 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
› 1/4 cup coconut sugar
› 1/3 cup tahini
› 1 tsp vanilla extract
› 2 tbsp dairy-free plain yogurt, unsweetened
› 2 tbsp water
› 3 tbsp ground flaxseed
› 1 cup almond flour
› 2/3 cup tapioca or arrowroot flour
› 1/3 cup coconut flour
› 1 tsp baking soda
HOW TO MAKE »
- set oven to 350F.
- sift almond flour, tapioca flour, and coconut flour together; set aside.
- mash the bananas. to the bananas, mix melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, tahini, vanilla extract, yogurt + water, & flaxseed.
- take your pre-sifted flours, & add baking soda to the flour mixture.
- add the flour + baking soda to the rest of the ingredients, & stir to combine!
- pour batter into oiled/parchment-lined bread pans. [i used 2 small bread pans & split the batter evenly, but you can easily make 1 large loaf; just bake for longer time!]
- bake the 2 small loaves for ~40-45 minutes on 350F, or until a toothpick comes out clean! SLICE + ENJOY~!
*once cooled, i sliced one loaf & put it directly into the freezer in an air sealed bag. this way, later on when the first loaf is gone, i can take out one slice at a time whenever i want it, without having to defrost + refreeze the entire loaf!*
spread ghee or nut butter on your slice, or dip it in an egg and fry up some french toast; even throw a slice into a yogurt bowl… your own SLICE OF HEAVEN AWAITS!