1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/3 cup coconut oil
1 cup peanut butter [or any nut butter]
1 1/4 cup almond flour
1/2 cup peanut flour
1 1/4 cup GF rolled oats
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2-1 cup chocolate chips
1/2-1 cup chocolate coated candies / m&ms!
HOW TO MAKE >>
- set oven to 350F.
- mix dry ingredients (flours, oats, baking soda), and set aside. if you do not have peanut flour/powder, you can just sub additional almond flour here. but the peanut flour def kicks if you have it 😉
- in a separate bowl, mix coconut oil [melted] with maple syrup + coconut sugar until fully combined.
- add in eggs, mix.
- add in the nut butter, & mix until incorporated + smooth.
- add in the dry ingredients to the wet, mix.
- gently fold in the chocolate chips + chocolate coated candies.
- roll into tablespoon-sized balls of dough for cookies.
- bake on 350F for 10-14min or until set and beginning to turn color.
- store for up to 1 week !!