› 7 tbsp coconut oil, melted + cooled
› 3 eggs
› 1 tbsp vanilla extract
› 1.5 tbsp espresso or coffee grounds
› 3/4 cup coconut sugar
› 1/2 cup walnut pieces
HOW TO MAKE »
- set oven to 350F.
- melt the coconut oil, & let it cool to room temperature.
- to cooled melted coconut oil, add eggs & vanilla. mix until combined.
- add coffee grounds or espresso grounds. stir to combine with wet ingredients.
- add coconut sugar. stir to incorporate.
- add the SIMPLE MILLS chocolate muffin & cake mix to wet ingredient mixture.
- add the walnuts to the batter [or sprinkle them all over the top once your batter is poured in baking pan]
- pour brownie batter into a parchment-lined or greased 9×13 baking dish or pan.
- bake on 350F for ~30-35 minutes.