› 2 tbsp coconut flour
› 1/4 tsp baking soda
› 1 egg
› 1 tbsp SunButter
› 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
› 1/2 banana, mashed
› splash vanilla extract
› honey/maple syrup + SunButter for topping
HOW TO MAKE »
- mix coconut flour + baking soda.
- mash banana, then mix with rest of wet ingredients [separately from dry] with whisk or fork.
- mix the dry mixture with the wet mixture.
- melt coconut oil on griddle, and drop batter in rounds onto heated pan.
- gently but quickly flip pancakes; cook until no longer raw.
- serve with your toppings of choice & live the dream that is eating these pancakes !!
Going to try this! These look amazing!
LikeLiked by 1 person
let me know how it goes! 🙂