> 1 cup coconut sugar
> 1/3 cup dairy-free butter (myokos vegan butter), softened
> 2 eggs
> 1 1/2 cup mashed ripe bananas (3-4 medium ripe bananas)
> 1/3 cup water
> 1 2/3 cup Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour (1:1 flour sub)
> 1 tsp baking soda
> 1/2 tsp salt
> 1/4 tsp baking powder
HOW TO MAKE >
- set oven to 350F. line a 9×5 bread pan with parchment paper, & oil the parchment.
- mash bananas with fork/whisk/mixer until smooth; set aside.
- cream DF butter + coconut suar together with mixture until combined.
- add in eggs, mix until smooth.
- add in the mashed bananas + water at this time, and combine until incorporated.
- mix paleo flour mixture, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl.
- incorporate the flour mixture into the wet mixture in sections, mix until combined.
- pour banana bread batter into greased/lined 9×5 bread baking pan.
- bake on 350F for 50min-1hr or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean!!
- let cool before cutting, then enjoy!!
* other flours likely will not substitute accurately here, use the one mentioned!