– 1 cup almond flour
– 1/4 cup tapioca flour
– 2 tbsp coconut flour
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 2 egg yolks [no white! helps with chewiness]
– 1/4 cup almond butter
– 1/4 cup coconut oil, softened not melted
– 2 tbsp coconut sugar
– 2 tbsp maple syrup
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup raisins
– 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
how to make ~
- set oven to 375F.
- mix almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour with cinnamon, salt, & baking soda. set aside dry mixture
- using a mixer, cream the softened [not melted] coconut oil with coconut sugar, maple syrup, & almond butter until comined.
- add 2 egg yolks + vanilla extract, mix.
- add the dry ingredients to the wet in a few different parts; incorporate.
- use rubber spatula to stir in raisins + shredded unsweetened coconut; fold to combine.
- refrigerate cookie dough for at least ~30min to allow for dough to firm up.
- roll out cookie dough into tbsp-sized flattened balls, placing on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- bake on 375F for 14-18 minutes, or until the edges just start to turn golden brown.