> 1 cup oat flour
> 2 cups GF oats
> 1 can of pumpkin
> 1/2 cup almond butter
> 1 cup nut milk (i used Trader Joe’s macadamia/mixed nut milk)
> 1/2 cup coconut sugar
> 1 tsp baking powder
> 1.5 tbsp cinnamon
> 1 tsp nutmeg
HOW TO MAKE >>
- set oven to 350F.
- combine oats, oat flour, & baking soda. set aside.
- in a large mixing bowl, whisk pumpkin, nut butter, milk, & coconut sugar until incorporated.
- add cinnamon + nutmeg to wet mixture; stir until combined.
- add dry ingredients to wet, stirring until fully mixed.
- pour into a parchment-lined + greased baking dish (i used a brownie pan), and press down to eliminate extra air within batter.
- bake on 350F for 20-25 minutes or until top begins to brown and firm up.
- cut into 8-16 bars, depending on the size you want! store on counter for a few days or in fridge for up to 1 week.
- HAPPY FALL