mango jalapeno salsa is going to be the perfect addition to your summer lineup!! use it as a topping to your tacos, burrito bowls, or as a dip with tortilla chips or plantain chips. along with jalapeno and red onion, this mango situation screams summer… so let it!
this salsa is fairly straightforward to make, & you can keep it in the fridge for a few days and use leftovers for lunches or tacos, again!!
start by chopping your mango, jalapeno, + red onion in to about equal sized chunks. to these, you’ll add your lime juice, sea salt, and cilantro. THIS IS HOW EASY IT IS. give it a good stir, adjust ingredients and salt to taste, & YOU ARE DONE. enjoy this summer salsa any way you wish!!
› 1 mango, ripened + chopped
› 2-3 small jalapenos, chopped + seeds removed
› 1/4 red onion, diced
› bunch cilantro, chopped
› juice of 1 lime
› salt, to taste
HOW TO MAKE »
- chop mango, jalapenos, red onion into equally-sized chunks; place in mixing bowl.
- juice lime and add to mango, jalapeno, & red onion mixture.
- add cilantro and sea salt, to taste.
- stir, adjust ingredients & salt to preference and taste!
- serve with tortilla chips, as a side, or topping to tacos/burrito bowls! ENJOY.