it almost feels like i don’t need to post how i make guac, because i feel like guac is kind of a thing that most people [probably?] know how to make! BUT… for those who don’t, HERE YA GO!!! my guac is fresh n tasty, like most guacs [lol]. simple & light, too!! and no additives, just natural ingredients!
it feels like something so good shouldn’t be this easy… but it is.
make it to go alongside really anything! or have as a snack! i dip plantain chips from Trader Joe’s in it 🙂
› 2 avocados, ripened
› 1/4 red onion, diced
› ~ 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
› juice of 1 lime
› ~ 1/2 tsp Trader Joe’s garlic salt [grinder]
HOW TO MAKE »
- mash avocados with fork until smooth + few chunks remain.
- chop cilantro + red onion, then add to mashed avocado.
- grind garlic salt directly into guac bowl.
- juice lime + add juice to guac bowl.
- mix thoroughly.
- taste for flavor, & add more of what you want more of!
*to store — i store guacamole in refrigerator with 1 pit on top, & i press plastic wrap directly across the top of the guacamole, pushing all air out, sealing the top of the guac + inside walls of the bowl with the plastic. it should NOT turn brown this way!!